[GLLUG] RE: Next gllug meeting

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 12:36:20 -0400

On Monday 22 July 2002 10:43, after a long battle with technology, Sean
wrote:
> Do we have a topic or presentation for this meeting besides dinner?
> =)
[snippage]

There's a presentation about the basics of vi, but that's the only thing
I'm aware of.

I suppose if the vi presentation doesn't run long enough, we could have
a recipe presentation... "Open Source Cooking"?  Featuring "sendmail
Bastard Curry from Heck--it's good for you, dang it", "KDE
Lasagna--pretty and tasty but takes forever to compile", and "Mystery
Meat Vaporware--we don't know when it'll come out of the oven, but we
promise it'll taste *really* cool!"

--
  "sometimes I am called upon to program stuff." -- Dag
  "I suppose that program stuffing is to programs as gerbil stuffing is