[GLLUG] The Infamous GLLUG Picnic Table Roast, Wed. June 19th

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:28:09 -0400

Wednesday, June 19th at Brian & Jill Hoort's house, out back on the porch!

A hot grill will be provided. Jeff offered to bring paper goods, plates,
cups. Others are encouraged to bring a dish, whether meat-lovers,
vegetarian, kosher, raw, from GPL'ed or proprietary recipes! Linux themes
are of course encouraged (home-brew beer or wine anyone?).

In case of rain, we'll either go inside, or go 2 blocks North to Moores
Park, depending on the number of attendees.

We live about 7 blocks West-North-West from AAI. I recommend continuing
West on Mt. Hope from AAI and turning right (North) onto Stirling; follow
Stirling till it dead-ends and jog to the right to continue North on Pico.

We live on the corner of Pico and Britten Ave. in a mint-green colonial
that looks like this if you approach from Pico:
http://www.msu.edu/~hoortbri/britten/Britten10.jpg
We'll be meeting on that back deck.

Map:
http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=8&mapdata=UrVYjtEIiZ%2biNCdgvTcieNkkxR3gVe3ZLThoHQoyc2THeptxILjtwk8upPdKQsZzdYt5Y43uV9PaEBi2sZWJ3EnWm7A4oNXmhKqF3njCmJ80zcMETBrgHi%2bI6vEef%2bQc7jiM0CoAcicWDkyHGrnrvVBo9TeehssoqvXmpQ7IEhm6udxGKs3e3%2bzfoy%2fdK8OSib%2f7aXs5JlzW97U1SSuiNkStN5ZSG7Z30r4wfSnnTSQAEhw5vegdRrk%2bVZly1NkYyjOIfISR1IRVeHVFX3srVeuopbTse1Iwi0Uurd%2bCFP2hSHfxd6fNC4XpQrnyWH9UkRLl%2bNdKtKwlc%2bU0hKSIy4bm6zEWaChNN5pTQ1%2fyzkQ%3d