[GLLUG] New Network Card

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:59:00 -0400

Ok. Supposing I get this thing on the net someday soon, the first thing I
want to do is dist-upgrade to testing. Will doing that put me on a stock
testing kernel? If not, how do I go back to one?

Alternatively, this would all make more sense if I had a 'debian testing'
CD. Then I could dist-upgrade now, and figure out the newer pcmcia, etc.
rather than an already depreciated one in stable. I have been unable to
find one on egr. Does anyone have an URL where I can Dl one?

TIA!