[GLLUG] RE: PCMCIA-CS woes

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:48:55 -0400

Well, I've decided I need to try the provided kernel / pcmcia packages.
However, I can't get them to install in the way I would think. I believe I
need to:
apt-get install pcmcia-modules-2.2.19pre17-compact
kernel-image-2.2.19pre17-compact
to get a set that works together. I've tried this with 2.2.19pre17, 2.2.19,
2.2.18, and they all complain about each other or uninstall each other. Am
I missing something here about how these packages work together?

Frustrated net-less Linux convert

TIA