[GLLUG] Linux Distrobutions Question

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@msu.edu
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:48:12 -0400

I personally think that FreeBSD is pretty much the easiest way to get a
router up and running.  Just type "man natd" and it has all the info right
there for you.  The install process is fairly simple with FreeBSD as well.
I do know that there are a couple of floppy distros of linux out there that
load into RAM and have nothing but ipchains and the drivers your cards need,
but I haven't tried any.

-Mike