[GLLUG] Is anyone going ti the computer sale on junuary 20?

Brad Fears brad@mtsdev.com
18 Jun 2002 06:48:40 -0400

What, you don't need 25 monitors?  What kind of geek are you?

They sell by the palette so they can get rid of the stuff that nobody
would ever buy as a single item, like a stripped down case with just a
mb and power supply.  It's like mystery meat, you never really know what
you get until you buy the whole thing.

--Brad Fears