[GLLUG] linuxconfig

Bahareh Behrouz safi@cheerful.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:15:20 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to connect a Redhat 7.3 workstation to a Novell 5.1 server but I could not find linuxconf. Then I read someplace that they had removed it in 7.3. Does anyone know if that is true, and if it is, what they have replaced it with? I also tried downloading linuxconf from http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/linuxconf/ and was unsuccessful. Any help in this area would be appreciated.

thanks much,

Safi
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8