[GLLUG] [OT]MS SQL Server

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 09:57:43 -0400 (EDT)

There are a couple of options,
SQLBoss which you should be able to get to via OBBC, and has auto
generated PHP tags for the tables and stuff. www.sqlboss.com
or
MacSQL http://www.rtlabs.com/ which supports it natively from what it
says.

I think there are at least two more companies, but i didnt see them on my
quick versiontracker search.

ALSO There is a BBEdit SQL syntax plugin which makes life nice =)

Sean