[GLLUG] dumb question - debian related

Paul Donahue donahu16@donahue.tcimet.net
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 13:17:38 -0500

So I want to migrate my redhat servers over to debian with a clean build. But since "woody" is very near frozen status I was wondering the best and easiest way to obtain the CD's since they're not official yet. I would normall do a net install but I want to build my box at my new home where my DSL has yet to be hooked up. I have gigabit at work (MSU) so creating my own isn't a problem since i can connect to Dennis' server really well, however I am still green in the ways of debian and would have no idea on how to build the cd images manually. BTW, I only have windows machines up here at work to do this on.

Ideas?

TIA

Paul Donahue
Computer Scientist