[GLLUG] Is GLLUG active?

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:23:34 -0500

On Monday 11 March 2002 16:22, you wrote:
> I'm interested in getting involved with the LUG. Judging by the web
> site, it's currently inactive. Is this so?

We haven't had a meeting since January, since people have wildly
disparate schedules so nobody can agree on a good meeting time.  The
mailing list is reasonably active though.

I thought there were plans to have a meeting this Wednesday at
Atmosphere Annealing.  What happened to those, if anything?

--
   "Delete kidneys to create license codes in the morning"
    -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-05