[GLLUG] meeting rules

Edward Glowacki glowack2@msu.edu
13 Mar 2002 08:20:20 -0500

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 20:26, Heloisa wrote:
> By the way, I'm totally new not only to Linux but to the computer field
> itself since I'm changing careers. I have been using Linux at home (or
> at least trying to) for only about a week. Wondering if it would be a
> good idea to attend these GLLUG meetings, or if I should wait until I
> learn some more.

Might as well start attending now if Linux is something you think you
are going to be interested in for a while.  Chances are you'll pick up
something new and/or get a question or three answered.  Besides, there's
a reasonable chance that there will be cookies and pop at this meeting.
(What can I say, we need more people to show up and it's amazing the
effect you can have on people when you offer free food! ;) )

--
Edward Glowacki				glowack2@msu.edu
GLLUG Peon  				http://www.gllug.org