[GLLUG] Re: Linuxbierwanderung

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:13:18 -0500

The earlier shotgun meeting rules message suggested that the San Fran? LUG
was meeting at local businesses. If the group would like, we could find a
restaurant with a separate room that served beer and pizza that had a large
conference table and everyone would be happy. The problem is that we would
probably lose the use of the white-board, projector & screen. For an
occasional meeting where there are no presentations, this may work out fine.

Just Food (& Beer) for Thought.