[GLLUG] Re: The @#$%ing SSSCA

Mike Rambo mrambo@lsd.k12.mi.us
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:58:07 -0500

I have heard and/or read numerous times in a variety of
forums that a phone call or even snail mail is worth a dozen
emails with many or most representatives. While most rep's
are usually connected these days they are not all equally
"with-it" as regards communication technology (maybe that
part of why bills like this can threaten like they do in the
first place).