[GLLUG] Administrivia

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 15:26:40 -0500

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 at 03:22:14PM -0500, sreiner@fnba.com wrote:

   Actually,

   Paul Melson gave my information to a sales-chick about 10 days ago.
   She was *supposed* to send me info but has failed to do so.  Hate
   to correlate that with the company in general.. but hey, if they
   don't need the business in this economy more power to 'em.  I'm on
   a time schedule and can't waste anymore time, especially when you
   consider she thought it'd take at least 2 weeks to schedule an
   assessment.

   I'll try Mark.

Before this turns into a heated debate, please refrain from using
derogatory references to woman, or people in general.  We do have
women on the list and we hope to keep it that way; likewise, we have
younger audiences that should not be lead to believe it is ok.

Thanks,
Dennis