[GLLUG] Meeting reminder

basher584 basher584@usol.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 20:45:49 -0500

Someone at the meeting mentioned when they were using their Linux router/firewall they couldn't get to specific sites.  Check to make sure ECN isn't turned on.

Here is a link I found on google that explains some of it.. (Although I am sure there are better links)

http://www.aplawrence.com/Linux/ecn.html

-Ben