[GLLUG] Thanks GLLUG

Blaine Dinsmore blainedinsmore@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:38:54 -0500

I was in attendence at the latest GLLUG meeting. I just want to say thanks
for pointing me in the right direction with the problem I was having with my
Linux router. My router was not pulling up certain websites and this
confused me. I looked into it and realized I had established a legitiment
domain name that was owned by someone else. Whoops. anyways I assigned a
non-dot.com domain name and bingo I'm up and running smooth again. I forgot
that I was playing around with domain names awhile back and never changed
the configuration files back to original state.

Thanks again,

Blaine

Blaine D. Dinsmore
blainedinsmore@hotmail.com