[GLLUG] New look for website

Brad Fears fearsb@michigan.gov
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:42:12 -0400

This was kind of a rush job, so you're bound to find a few flaws that will need to be worked out.  I think we'll also be modifying the site header template, as we decided at the last minute to remove user login functionality.

If anyone finds broken links, make sure you let myself or Daniel Kilbourne know about them.

--Brad Fears

On Wednesday 15 May 2002 08:53, Melson, Paul wrote:
> Wow, that's nice!  You (all) did a great job.

<AOL>I agree!</AOL>

This does look interesting.  I'll have to check out the base website
design (phpWebSite) that you used, looks like it might be useful and
cool.

There are still 404s lurking, though.  A couple of links point to
gllug.org/new/resources.html , which doesn't exist, and the
ErrorDocument is also nonexistent... probably just a minor hiccup
though.

--
   When we get to that bridge, we'll burn it behind us, then jump.