FW: [GLLUG] New look for website

Jeremy Bowers jerf@jerf.org
Wed, 15 May 2002 10:46:40 -0400

Dpk wrote:
> I can add it if is considered useful to the majority of list members,
> but it was explicitly not set for reasons:

You know, I appreciate the sentiments behind that page, and I'm all for
purity usually, but in real life, more then half the time I've tried to
send an email to the list, I've ended up sending it to just the poster
instead.

That includes when I was using Mutt, too.

In real life, replies tend to go back to the list, and sending an email
to just the person is an unusual event; it deserves to have the harder
interface usage. (I only tolerate so many "Fix your brain" comments; if
a guy like me with a computer half-embedded in his brain only gets it
right half the time, it's officially Too Hard To Be Worthwhile.
Computers bend to humans, not vice versa.)