[GLLUG] lcc

Jeff Lawton jeff@idealso.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 17:15:31 -0400

Everyone who has responded can appear on the Thursday 5/23. The time is 7:35
am till 10:45. We should arrive early for any set up and to eat bagels and
drink coffee. I propose arriving at 7:15.

We are also having a mock run through on Wednesday 5/22 6:00 pm at Dennis
Kelly's office in MSU's engineering building room 2312. Enter the center
doors of the Engineering building and head straight towards the stairs.   Go
up to the second floor, take a right and Dennis's office is immediately on
the left.

Harry Hill
5815 Wise Road, Lansing, MI 48911 2nd floor.  Park in the North lot
and enter via the main door.  Go up one level and follow the signs to STAR.

Here is the map url
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&address=5815+Wise+Road+&city
=Lansing&state=MI&zipcode=48911
Jeff Lawton