[GLLUG] Basic Linux Question from a very young Newb

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:52:09 -0500 (EST)

Well Im glad we decided on _Greater_ Lansing. I mean we now have someone
on the east coast, we have Ben on the west coast. We had Marcel in
Australia and a couple of people from England joined thinking it was the
Greater London group. =)