[GLLUG] Linux PPC

Michael T. Watters II wattersm@wattersm.net
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 01:05:07 -0500

Does anybody have experience running Linux on an iBook?  I am considering buying a new laptop, and the iBooks look really good.  I know Debian has a PPC port, and that is probably what I would use.  Are there any stores around here that sell Macs?

--
Gerrold's Laws of Infernal Dynamics:
	(1) An object in motion will always be headed in the wrong