[GLLUG] meeting question.

Melson, Paul PMelson@sequoianet.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:55:46 -0400

Heh.  I'll remember to wear my '(> emacs vi)' shirt. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: chuck williams [mailto:business@servicesbywilliams.com]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 11:57 AM
To: linux-user@egr.msu.edu
Subject: Re: [GLLUG] meeting question.

That'd be me. I have some Vi material ready. I've been back-n-forth on
whether it should be a short tips and tricks or a lot of boring stuff.
Disclaimer: Vi isn't for everyone. There. I've said it.
So if the overhead and terminal are set up at AA, I'm ready to go.
 - chuck williams

linux-user-request@egr.msu.edu writes:

At the /. meetup there was some talk about someone maybe doing a Vi
presentation at the next gllug meeting. Everyone seemed to think it was
a pretty good idea. I was just wondering if anyone had followed up on
that?

Myself being a a semi-slave to pico would love to learn a bit more about
Vi. I also have a friend that wants to come if there's something Vi
related going on.

Any thoughts?

 -steven
steven collins [scollins@thegeekery.com]