[GLLUG] RH9 cds

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:16:41 -0500

On Monday 07 April 2003 20:04, after a long battle with technology, Jeff
Lawton wrote:
[redhat 9 CDs]
> I will have a machine to burn copies for anyone who wants them at the
> GLLUG meeting Thursday.April 10th 6:00pm at Atmosphere Annealing Inc.

My laptop has a CD-RW, so I can add its capacity to the burning party if
necessary.  It's only 8x though.

--
   A bomb is a female dog.  Ketchup is a two wheeled vehicle.
   Vegetables can be smoked, just like crack.  Crack is a poor