[GLLUG] Linux CD's @ meeting.

Jeff Lawton jeff@idealso.com
08 Apr 2003 07:55:19 -0400

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 22:53, Sean wrote:
> Just for the record I don't think anyone is trying to discrimate in the
> favour of RH. It is just the latest release. If someone wants/needs
> another distro and you give us a days notice we can probably have that
> at the meeting too.
>
> Sean

Many distros are available at the meetings.I have ISO's for suse,
redhat, Slackware, freebsd, openbsd, mandrake, yellowdog,
knoppix,K12LTSP, and debian(Woody, if some one wants to bing and updated
CD I will also make it available.)if you have a one that I have not
listed please bring it and I will make it available for others.

--
Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC