[GLLUG] Fetchmail and mail.msu.edu

Ben Pfaff blp@cs.stanford.edu
10 Apr 2003 11:59:19 -0700

"Dennis Pipper" <dennis@pipper.net> writes:

> Upgraded to the new mail.msu.edu today and I can get fetchmail to to poll
> mail.msu.edu.  I keep getting "Network Connection could not be
> established" on that account only.  The rest of the accounts work fine.

Does your copy of fetchmail have SSL support?  If so, `fetchmail
--version' should print something like
        This is fetchmail release 5.9.11+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS
The important part is where it says ...SSL...
--
"I've given vodka years and years of oral pleasure, and it's done the
 same for me.  And neither of us has really taken any steps to take the