[GLLUG] connecting and configuring SCSI HP ScanJet IIC

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

THe ADF port is for the Auto-Document Feeder. It is a sheet-feeder you can
put on top optionally that is proprietary and wont affect your scsi chain.

It sounds like you need a terminator for the db25 port if you can't find
any sort of termination switch, you have term power enabled on the card,
and both your card and scanner are using unique scsi id's.