[GLLUG] Mandrake 9.1/PPC

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:37:21 -0400 (EDT)

woah, there is a mandrake PPC? sweet! I was waiting for YellowDog..

I don't think you need or really want a bootloader. OF should detect it
just fine without one IIRC. I thought you only needed it for the old
world rom boxes. Can you hold down the option key at boot and
see the linux stuff as a bootable option?