[GLLUG] Mandrake 9.1/PPC

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:50:19 -0400 (EDT)

Did you try leaving a 1M of free space at the beginning of the disk?
before your first partition? If that doesnt work then try an hfs
partition. BootX is essentially a small Blessed System file that lives on
its own partition.

Also use like pdisk/fdisk to make sure there arent any extra partitions
floating around, HFS seems to like to put drivers and stuff on partitions.