[GLLUG] Recommended Ogg Rippers

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:14:32 -0400

I've decided to experiment a little with the whole MP3 ripping phenomenon.
(I know, I'm a little late). I think I'd like to go the .ogg route, rather
than MP3, and I see the vorbis-tools (oggenc, ogg123, etc.), but they lack
a little polish for my tastes. I'd like a ripper front-end, and I would
prefer KDE. Any suggestions? I couldn't find any KDE rippers with a few web
searches. They all seem to be GTK.

PS. I'm running debian sarge.

TIA

Brian Hoort | Agricultural Economics Computer Service, Michigan State
University
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Mahatma Gandhi