[GLLUG] The old Switcharoo

Melson, Paul PMelson at sequoianet.com
Mon Aug 18 08:31:26 EDT 2003

Cabletron was purchased by Enterasys a while ago.  Perhaps this manual is what you're looking for:

http://www.enterasys.com/support/manuals/hardware/3650_03.pdf

I've not done much with Cabletron hardware, but I remember that it has its own SNMP/RMON management software.  I don't know if there are published MIBs for plugging into OpenView, Tivoli, MRTG, etc.

Good luck!

PaulM