[GLLUG] Re: advice

c.tower@express56.com c.tower@express56.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:48:22 -0500 (EST)

> Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:00:14 -0500
> From: Wald <pdwald@netzero.com>
> Subject: [GLLUG] advice

> At the moment I am stranded on win32 whenever I am using the internet, given
> the the fact that I am using netzero. I was looking for a cheap, reliable and
> resourceful (with space to host hp via ftp, etc) ISP, and since then I am
> assessing the possibility of use ispwest. Any suggestion would be very
> appreciated.
> --
> Pedro Wald

Since this question seems to come up a lot here, perhaps several readers will find this site useful -- http://www.webhostmagazine.com  PC World magazine says it has a buyer's guide for hosting companies, although I haven't checked it out myself.

                             Chick

Unlimited Internet access at only $9.95/month.
http://www.EXPRESS56.COM/?refsource=webmail