[GLLUG] redhat 7.3 install problem on Compaq computer

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:29:27 -0500 (EST)

Did you try doing a non-graphical installation? I think it is llike boot
text or something similar. It is on that splash screen..
Did you try running a memory checker on it like x86memtest  or
something similar?