[GLLUG] digital cameras for unix

Brad Fears brad@mtsdev.com
10 Jan 2003 10:42:54 -0500

FWIW, I use a dual reader from Sandisk, which goes for $30 everywhere,
but it works without issue on both of my Linux workstations and every
Windows machine I've tried.

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=295028

Look out for Lexar card readers, as they use proprietary protocols that
are flaky with Linux.  I bought this Sandisk reader after discovering
this fact first hand with my Lexar reader.  Lexar cards are okay,
though.

--Brad Fears