[GLLUG] Re: linux-user digest, Vol 1 #932 - 3 msgs

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:21:16 -0500 (EST)

Yes, and especially with cds burned at faster speeds then can be read with
the CD-ROM. It was especially true with the 4x burners and 2x readers. =)

Basically how I understand it is that the faster rotatainal speed means
the dye isnt burned off as thoroughly because the exposure time is less.
Or otherwise referred to as saying there are deeper grooves in slower
burned disks.