[GLLUG] Re: linux-user digest, Vol 1 #932 - 3 msgs

Basher584 basher584@basher584.org
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:46:51 -0500

Not quite that problem.  I couldn't burn at 12x, only 10x, because I had a dirty lens (I didn't get a microscope out and check, but after I used a lens cleaner it burned at 12x just fine).

You just have to be careful because lens cleaners can cause damage, and I don't remember a lot of people recommending them.

-Ben