[GLLUG] Re: linux-user digest, Vol 1 #932 - 3 msgs

Brian Hoort hoortbri@msu.edu
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:38:24 -0500

Any drive with the "MultiRead" logo should read all CD-ROMs, CD-Rs, and
CD-RWs that are *not* "High Speed". Drives with the "High Speed" logo
(vertically on the right side of the classic "Compact Disc" logo) should
read all of the above.