[GLLUG] SuSE 8.0

Matt Graham danceswithcrows@usa.net
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:57:06 -0500

On Monday 27 January 2003 21:55, after a long battle with technology,
Stuart C wrote:
> i was wondering if anyone has ISO's of SuSE 8.0 or 8.1 that i could
> get from them, either ftp or web a link, or even cd's if i can find a
> time to pick them up. it would be greatly appreciated id like to
> update my sytem to a new package.

I have a full boxed set of SuSE 8.0 that I won't be needing anymore (yay
for Gentoo!)  I don't have enough bandwidth to make ISOs available
though.

--
   Men are from Venus, pop psychology is from the assignment in emacs,
   and it's full of photosynthetic organisms.  --MegaHAL, trained on