[GLLUG] July meeting for MDLUG

Rich Clark rrclark at rrclark.net
Fri Jul 11 19:18:41 EDT 2003

This month's meeting for the Metro Detroit Linux Users Group will be held
on Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 12:30pm.

Presentation this month will be by Ray Ingles and Dr Bob Meier on the Unix
Device Model -- everything you wanted to know about how Unix/Linux handles
devices.  This is part one of a two part presentation, which will conclude
at next month's meeting.

NOTE:  Our meeting location has temporarily changed due to ITT Intitute
being on their summer break.  The new meeting location is:

MBM Computer System Solutions
375 Robbins Dr
Troy, MI  48083

Located northeast of 14 Mile and John R Rds, please see this link for a
detailed map:

<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=yNJu1Eg45fczDoFPmUZhR5MJ3SfsJmgRQ5aH%2bXPy%2bEpBQs124YnTyXeE9UuD0XAr7iuDs7ibGG%2feNA%2fGPP83%2blq1m%2foYe%2b2ELk5zbu6pu9AcVXSI3zYSmGtzvd7gGnfdiM%2f8VhxGlulEzDExIjLFWVgwro22l64tlsBNaahGHKjYrtaWn0TOn2lf4CiQG0gwxpDE9V%2b3I1C6dwZEalhkU29FY0MkbVOHrJMHjCNnhmrR7XICX98RqLd3CHiZ1QNYKdpc%2fefe0eN%2fr9WHa%2bgfYm42FYx6MBYoKSW7MYvp98qIi0vMd6NVOAziZ%2bHIafHI9xRyPAvarTw%2bWkKV%2bB9EmA%2b6KjGN7ZaS>

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2F455D35

Some additional details that should be known:

Entrance to the meeting area is on the south side of the building.  The
door is flanked by two brown posts, one of which has a yellow caution sign
on it.  Due to security reasons, the door can only be opened from inside;
I will need a volunteer to act as door monitor to let people in and out
and to keep from triggering our alarm system.

If anyone has *any* questions, please feel free to call me on my cell
phone, 586 524 3019.  I plan to be at the location at least by 11:45 am.

Rich
--
"In the anals [sic] of internet history no story has generated more hilarity
than the day the florida spammers all got together, pooled their meager