[GLLUG] Debian Kernel Config

Brad Fears brad at mtsdev.com
Mon Jul 14 14:54:56 EDT 2003

Is there any way to retrieve the default .config file that was used in
creating the stable kernel-image packages for debian?  I've loaded the
kernel-image-2.4.18-1-686-smp using apt-get, but I've found that I need
to add support for a nic that is not built into the kernel.  If I can
retrieve the .config file that was used to build the kernel for that
debian package, I can simply add the proper line without going to the
trouble of recompiling a kernel from scratch.

--Brad Fears