[GLLUG] Re: RH 9 and XMMS MP3 playback

dennis dennis at pipper.net
Mon Jul 14 19:29:38 EDT 2003

Yup, did that uninstalled the rpm and reinstalled this rpm with mpg123
and still get the following error:

Please check that:
1-You have the correct output plugin selected
2-No other programs is blocking the soundcard
3-Your sound card is configured properly.

I tried with the OSS DRiver 1.2.7 and esound 1.2.7

Thanks for any ideas.

Dennis