[GLLUG] Fun with LILO

Sean picasso at madflower.com
Tue Jun 3 17:18:47 EDT 2003

You can get around the rebooting if you use the -C flag to Lilo
and point to the lilo.conf file that has everything defined correctly.

That is also pretty handy if you have to boot off an emergency disk
because you forgot to run lilo after installing a kernel and you deleted
the old one. *innocents* =)

Sean