[GLLUG] Domino 6 on Linux

Keyes, Randall randall.keyes at jnli.com
Thu Jun 5 11:21:57 EDT 2003

The installation instructions were the best "business software" install
instructions I have ever used---especially when my previous background in
Linux involved three attempted installs on Laptop (Corel distro back then).

It installs and configures just as the instructions direct---almost to a T.

It's running on an old beater 300mhz box and needs quite a bit more
configuration, but for a test server, it's doing well.
We'll see how it works out in the test environment, but this might be
something that could be useful where I work.

FYI in case any of you others are interested in Domino on Linux.

Next step: Migrate my NT Domino box to Linux at home.

Deo Favente,
Randy Keyes
JNL Network Services
randall.keyes at jnli.com <mailto:randall.keyes at jnli.com>