[GLLUG] Domino 6 on Linux

Keyes, Randall randall.keyes at jnli.com
Thu Jun 5 15:36:31 EDT 2003

Ah, we're an Exchange shop.  :)  We uses Domino as an application server.
It does very well at that.

I'm surprised they want to stay at R5.  ND6 is an incredible piece of
software.  Review the views, agents, etc, copy them to a local database,
upgrade a server in a disconnected DMZ., add any of the above that was
deleted from the updates of the ntf's and run with it.

Deo Favente,
Randy Keyes
JNL Network Services
randall.keyes at jnli.com <mailto:randall.keyes at jnli.com>