[GLLUG] Re: geeks and test

Ben Pfaff blp at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 19:22:45 EDT 2003

Dpk <dpk at egr.msu.edu> writes:

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 11:05:47AM -0700, Ben Pfaff wrote:
>
>    "Darrel Ray Clute, III" <darrel_clute at yahoo.com> writes:
>
>    > I had an irrational score of 33.3333333...%.
>
>    1/3 is not irrational.
>
> and I'm sure you scored in the high 90s :)

What can I say?  I'm so geek that there's a picture of me used in
a geek test.  I'm so geek that there's a picture of me on Wil
Wheaton's website.

http://www.wilwheaton.net/mt/archives/2001_10.php
        (Search for the text "open the basket")
http://benpfaff.org/diary/entry-56.html
--
"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you.
 And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you.