[GLLUG] Mysql, PHP and Images

Ex Fed exfed@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:02:08 +0000

Has anyone used PHP and Mysql to create a web app that allows users to
upload images to a blob field in a MYSQL database?

I would like to create an app that would allow for this and append a small
addition onto the image that includes the submitters name, email and date
submitted, and store this in a mysql database table.

Is this easily doable? I have never used mysql to store images.  Is it easy
to read the image back out of the blob field record?

Lee D.