[GLLUG] Job Posting for Java Programmer

Suzanner Reiner 8423 sreiner@fnba.com
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:17:48 -0500

I thought I'd throw a heads-up out to the list.  The company I work for has
just advised us we're looking for a java programmer.  Here are the details
I've been provided:

Full time programming position available for hard working professional.
Must have 5+ years experience with a strong understanding of Java, J2EE,
SQL, and Web services.

We offer a flexible work schedule, pleasant work environment, and some of
the geekiest (that's a good thing) co-workers you will  find anywhere.

If anyone is interested email me and I'll provide further details.

Suzanne