[GLLUG] Red Hat 9 and a Keyboard, Video and mouse switch

Mike Szumlinski szumlins@mac.com
Fri, 2 May 2003 16:09:59 -0400

--Apple-Mail-2-584555196

I have a USB OmniView which works fine between MacOS X, Windows, and=20
Mandrake 9.1,  but if I try using the console ports on the switch, they=20=

won't work right.  I just plug right into the hub part of it and it=20
fixed the problems I was having.  Dunno about a PS/2 KVM

-Mike

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 04:00 PM, Seth Bembeneck wrote:

> I have a Belkin OmniView KVM switch. When ever I switch to an other=20
> computer, the mouse goes crazy in Red Hat 9. It was fine with Red Hat=20=

> 7.1, and it works fine with the rest of the computers.
>
> =A0
>
> Why? Any way to fix it?
>
> =A0
>
> Thanks,
>
> =A0
>
> Seth

--Apple-Mail-2-584555196

I have a USB OmniView which works fine between MacOS X, Windows, and
Mandrake 9.1,  but if I try using the console ports on the switch,
they won't work right.  I just plug right into the hub part of it and
it fixed the problems I was having.  Dunno about a PS/2 KVM

-Mike