[GLLUG] Congratulations to new graduates!

Dpk dpk@egr.msu.edu
Mon, 5 May 2003 12:59:11 -0400

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 12:52:56PM -0400, Melson, Paul wrote:

   I attended the MSU College of Engineering commencement ceremony
   yesterday to watch a couple of my friends in Chem. Eng. walk.
   While there, I recognized a couple of other names from GLLUG -
   Dennis Kelly and Ben Minshall graduated from Comp. Sci.
   Congratulations to you both!

Thanks... its been a long time in the making! (8 years, but was
working full-time for 5 of them and also graduated dual degree -
walked on Friday for Telecommunications)

Expect to see a little more of me now that I'm done with school!

Thanks again,
Dennis