[GLLUG] tapping shells

Stuart C tuxedobird@bust.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 15:19:58 -0700 (PDT)

ok i dont even know if this is possible but i figure its atleast worth asking.  I am running a server application that when started spits information to the console that its started in.  say i want to leave this running on my headless linux system, yet i want to be able to tap into, if you will, the TTY or shell or whatever the application spits output too.  So id be able to temporarily be able to see what was going on in the server app when needed.  is this feasible? thanks for any help.

                                   - Stuart

BUST Magazine: For
Women with Something to Get Off Their Chests
Subscribe at http://www.bust.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag