[GLLUG] FreeBSD, USB, and a KVM

Sean picasso@madflower.com
Mon, 12 May 2003 09:55:18 -0400 (EDT)

I doubt this "answers" your question, but it sounds like F-BSD isn't
repolling the bus like it should be. When USB upport first came out for
Linux, there was a set of scripts I think called hotsync or something that
repolled that usb bus every like 6 seconds (via crontab) to
detect new devices (and load drivers), you might get away with those or
look for something similar for F-BSD.